Global One – Elements of Wealth
That’s the emphasis behind the creation of the Elements of Wealth according to the author and software developer Livio Nespoli.
Why did so many people lose 2/3 of their wealth when the economy took a down-turn in 2008 and others were not effected at all by the recession (or depression, depending on your view)? The answer is simple, the wealthy have access to information that most people don’t have access to.
The Key to the Elements of Wealth
The development of the Elements of Wealth has one purpose. Livio Nespoli explains that “the key is NOT knowing what’s happening in the economy, whether it’s up or down! The key is knowing what TYPE of economy you’re in and knowing HOW to make money in that type of economy!”
With the Elements of Wealth, Global One members will walk away with the knowledge of knowing what economy they’re in, what cycle of the economy they’re currently in and how to benefit from that cycle. This automated software technology gives a Global One member access to the knowledge of the wealthy and the insiders who know exactly how to invest, where to look, how the economy works and where to put their money in order to preserve it over the long term.
Global One calls Elements of Wealth their “Core Product” because it’s integral to their membership levels. There’s 5 monthly memberships that you can subscribe to:
1. TIN $10/mo. – This version is our monthly issued global financial newsletters, educational materials, and management software that will educate the subscriber about budgeting, spending, family and children financial education, couponing, and many household savings techniques. It will also include a brief market summary. Sections included will be a highlight section covering the benefits of your more advanced newsletters.
2. COPPER $25/mo. – This version will include all content in the Tin Version, and will also add a section called “Global Market Forecast Assessment”. This section of the letter will review recent economic and political actions on a domestic or global basis that may affect the global economy, monetary affects, and markets within three to six months.
3. SILVER $50/mo. – This version will include all content in the Tin and Copper Version, and will also add a generic and universal trading system called Wealth Preserver Downloadable Software.
Wealth Preserver Software is a market system that basically determines global market overview analysis, when markets look to be going to enter and remain in a bull market, or going to enter and remain in a declining trend called a bear market. We do not make any specific security recommendations as we are a publisher and not an advisor.
4. GOLD $75/mo. – This version will include all content in the Tin, Copper, and Silver Version including the Wealth Preserver Software, and will also add a generic and universal software algorithmic system called The Commitment of Traders System (COT). The COT system is proprietary to us and is a market timing system that basically determines when global markets show various trigger to global money related indicators. The COT system call global economics and market direction on a weekly basis and not monthly so it is a more active system. We never make any specific security recommendations as we are a publisher and not an advisor. The algorithm attempts to determine market direction as a whole and issues a prognostication of direction.
5. PLATINUM $100/mo. This version will include all content in the Tin, Copper, Silver, and Gold Version including the two for mentioned software packages, and will also add an universal Global index system called Global Insider Power System. The Global Insider Power System is proprietary to us and is a market timing system that basically determines when domestic and international market indexes that show various profile financial and wealth topics. It uses a triple charting system for global markets. We never make any specific security recommendations as we are a publisher and not an advisor. The algorithmic charts attempt to determine global statistics, world news information, and market direction on each countries market issues a prognostication of direction.
Each higher subscription will disclose a greater and greater amount of wealth preserving insider information.
Elements of Wealth, Wealth Preservation
The Tin through Copper Editions are an entry level subscription that will start the ball rolling for the person who doesn’t have a lot of money to invest. The Tin Edition gives a member access to the monthly news letter authored by Livio Nespoli. Members learn the basics of how to preserve their income by paying themselves first. The basic subjects covered are things like how to save, budget and coupon.
Silver through Platinum Edition members have access to an even greater level of wealth preserving information with the addition of a powerful suite of investment software tools exclusive to the higher membership levels. (Silver members have access to one of the software tools, Gold has two tools and Platinum has the full suite of software tools.)
The research that went into the development of the software spans over 80 years of market history. The algorithm built into each of the software tools in the “Elements of Wealth” are designed to develop a persons wealth in good times and protect a persons money from decline in bad times like what was experienced by many in 2001-2003 and in 2008 to the present.
*Note* – Once you join our team, learn how to market the Elements of Wealth, by Clicking the Following Link: How to Market the Elements of Wealth!
“Our goal is to help everyone, world wide, take advantage of any economy. Our goal is to take people from around the world and teach them how to avoid losses and to make gains and this is what this is all about. I have simplified this to the point where it’s a couple clicks of a mouse and few keystrokes and you’re off…it’s all automated!”
- Livio Nespoli